For Psychotherapy Services:
Insurances accepted | Optum (United HealthCare, United Behavioral Health, Connecticare); Cigna; Aetna; Husky (CT Medicaid); Out of Network; Self-pay
Prior to your first appointment please check your coverage by referring to the member phone number on the back of your insurance card. Session fees may be covered in full or part by your insurance company, based on your benefits.
Not sure what to ask your insurance company? Consider the following questions:
- Does my coverage include behavioral health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what do I owe per session?
- What is my co-payment amount?
- How many sessions am I (or my family) allowed per year?
- Do I need an authorization prior to start of care?
Private pay clients accepted (we can provide super bills for clients who want to submit to their insurance for reimbursement).
For Out of Network clients: No Surprises Act
*Please contact our office directly if you have financial constraints that are limiting your ability to afford therapy.
Reiki services (and other Shamanic work) are not currently covered by insurance. Please refer to Reiki page for details on specific costs for those services.
Cash, Credit Card, HSA cards, and Check are accepted.